Cheapest place to get Universal Tickets?

I did Undercover Tourist when they had an extra promotion for $5 off (around April 1st?) Their regular price was the same/less then the other discount places so this seemed like the lowest I was going to find.

Right now you can get a five day ticket for the price of two days. If you are doing three, that might be your best deal.

Look at undercover tourist or visitorlando for discount prices.

It has been years since I last bought tickets from AAA

I still have my membership but have found better prices at other places
I just got the 2 park buy 2 get 3 days free promo for $277.83 including tax. How did I do?

I just got 2+3 base tickets from Visit Orlando. I was reading the fine print:

"The barcode only allows one (1) guest entry. IF MORE THAN ONE COPY IS PRESENTED AT THE TURNSTILES, THE BARCODE SCANNER WILL ALERT THE ATTENDANT WHETHER THE TICKET HAS ALREADY BEEN SCANNED. Only the first scan will be allowed entry. If the ticket has already been scanned, you will be denied entry and will need to purchase another ticket to enter. In the event of a dispute, Universal's electronic record will prevail."

I assume this is referencing not being allowed to share tickets, or give away unused days of a ticket to someone else, obviously not allowed and they are saying their systems will pick up on it. CAN WE LEAVE THE PARK AND ENTER AGAIN ON THE SAME DAY? I assume since ID is required it's tied to your ID and it would all be fine. DO WE NEED TO DO ANYTHING BEFORE LEAVING THE PARK IF WE WANT TO RETURN LATER THAT DAY? I'm familiar with MDE and Magic bands, but I've never been to Universal. We intend to wear ID in lanyard, staying offsite so room key too... and ticket is on phone.

Also, incase anyone reads this far and wants to be really helpful... how much time will it save (early September travel dates) by going bagless? I'm used to stroller and bags at Disney but this is a kid-free trip - so I'm excited to skip the bag check line. We are considering the Coke re-fill program and popcorn bucket, if we just had these, phones, lanyards, are we still "bagless"?

Also depends on how many parks you want. For us, the addition of Volcano Bay meant we bought 5 day tickets from UT, then upgraded to AP's. Had we not gotten VB, we would have done the 3 day and upgraded from there.

I just bought tickets and Parksavers was the cheapest for me. I checked Universal's site, AAA, Undercover Tourist, and a few others and Parksavers was the best be a few dollars.

So here's a question for the Universal experts. We're making our first trip to Universal Orlando this August. I have a three day park-to-park pass, but we'd like to extend it to a fourth day. At Disney I'm pretty sure that's easy to do and the extra days are discounted. Is there something similar for Universal? If it matters, we're staying at a Universal Resort (RPR). Thanks!!

So here's a question for the Universal experts. We're making our first trip to Universal Orlando this August. I have a three day park-to-park pass, but we'd like to extend it to a fourth day. At Disney I'm pretty sure that's easy to do and the extra days are discounted. Is there something similar for Universal? If it matters, we're staying at a Universal Resort (RPR). Thanks!!

We stayed at Hard Rock last week and they easily added a day at the guest services desk in the resort lobby. It was about $10 to go from a 4 to a 5 day ticket. We had purchased the buy 2 get 2 tickets before the buy 2 get 3 came out.

going November 4-8 already bought tickets for my wife and child should I buy my seasonal annual pass now or is there some reason I should wait to purchase it? TIA!

There is a promo running now buy 2 day park to park get 3 free. Check it out. Where did you buy the tickets?

Thanks! I'm pretty sure that is the deal I got back in November (buy two, get the third day free). I bought them from "Park Savers." We have three day PTP tickets for the family, arriving in late August. Based on an earlier poster, my plan is to ask the front desk when I arrive (or maybe after the first day in park) to extend for a fourth day. I'm hoping it comes at a pretty good discount to just the typical one-day park pass. I'm crossing my fingers anyway. If not, I guess I'm pool hopping! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!