Cheapest Grocery store from MCO?

Hunnypot

Earning My Ears
Hi all you experts! Wonder if I can get some input as to where to stop for groceries on our way from the airport. Just need to pick up a few essentials like snacks, diapers etc... Thanks so much!

The Super Wal-Mart has everything you will need!!including Aquafina bottled water[not bottled in florida]. The water in the parks costs $2.50 a bottle! Grab a fresh made 3' sandwich from the Deli for an easy dinner!!

from Sean23's post
There is a Super Walmart on the corner of John Young Parkway and SandLake Road, the address is 8101 S John Young Pkwy.

I would also agree. Last year we brought down a suitcase fill with food. we stop of there and the prices were probably a little cheaper there, it was a totaly waste for us to lug everything down.

Does the Super Walmart sell fresh produce? or do I need to go to somewhere like Publix?

they sell everyting from fresh, frozen, clothes, toys, baby accesorries:carriages. Its a time stop shopping store.

WalMart is great, but I find that if I'm not getting a whole lot, Albertson's on Orange Blossom Trail is the more efficient place to stop. It is right off the Greenway, directly opposite the exit. It will cost you a couple of quarters to get off and on the Greenway at that exit, but it's worth it in time saved, IMO. I find that WalMart is at least a 30-min. round trip out of my way if I'm staying in LBV or onsite, and it tends to have long checkout lines.

This Albertsons mostly serves locals; the prices are not inflated. It is not a 24-hr store; it closes at 1 am.

The Albertson's on OBT is ok, but I think it's a bit expensive. From MCO, if you take the Beeline Expressway westbound to I-4, exit at Orangewood Blvd. and go south for about a mile. The Publix will be on the corner of Orangewood and Central Fla Parkway. After you finish with your groceries, you can make a left on Central Fla Parkway and it will take you directly to I-4 West instead of getting on the Beeline again. CFP also intersects with Intl Drive.

the super wallmart is the best place for everything including park hoppers, pool toys and anything eles you may need.

disnurse,
I totally agree, but, just an FYI, they only sell the park passes at the Kissimmee store, not the new one on John Young Parkway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter