Cheapest DLP hotel for a solo traveller

GillB

Earning My Ears
I've been to DLP many times but, just occasionally, feel like a visit without other family members. I've looked at solo traveller threads here and elsewhere, but none seems to recommend the best/cheapest hotel to stay solo.

I've always stayed on-site before because of meal-plan & early entrance offers + the usually free park tickets and transport to the park but maybe I should be looking off-site?

Any advice and/or experiences would be really helpful. If it makes any difference I'm 60+, an experienced solo traveller and would be coming into Marne-la-Vallee station.

I also second the annual pass if you go more often and look into staying off site, my usual go-to place is Kyriad, for next week I have a room for 85 euro a night, while Cheyenne (Incl. my infinity discount was 140 euro). Another good option is in Torcy, 3 RER stops away, next to the station is a new/clean/cheap B&B hotel.

I agree with Torcy or Bussy Saint George. At Torcy there is a Kyriad hotel which I booked for my November stay for 40£ per night. The hotel is quite basic, but it's clean and more than confortable for a solo traveler. It's just 5 minutes walk from the train station and it takes 10 minutes to get to Torcy via RER, you might be in your room before guests who take the shuttle back to the hotel.

I already have an AP and with the train cost and cheap hotel I can easily do a long week end at DLP for under 200£ all included.

Thanks for your responses. I'll look into the annual pass though I'm not sure it would be worth it for just a couple of visits a year.
The Torcy option sounds interesting and very reasonable. Are the RER trains OK late at night?
I shall do some hotel investigating now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter