Cheapest/Best option

c3h3a3r

c3h3a3r
Hi. DH and I are hoping to book for 2 weeks next year (without the kids!) We are hoping to do a split stay between Disney and Universal. We are flexible as we are not taking the kids.
Questions are:
when is cheapest time to go?
Shall I book flights, tickets and hotel as a package or separately?
When is best to book?
Thanks in advance

i ve always found independently booking to be much cheaper. i also use cashback sites where possible to get cash back. its scary how much virgin would charge for my upcoming august trip and my experience of the major agents in the past has been poor

if you can get a virgin or ba credit card and try and earn a companion voucher and uses airmiles or avios to book your flights.

not sure the best time to book but i recommend being flexible and flying midweek.

I think anytime when its not a public holiday or school holidays is a cheaper time to go, both with flights and room rates. If you go online to Disney holidays UK you can put in different dates and play about to see if prices change, and as pp say don't fly on a weekend if you can help it.
We always book hotel and tickets online via Disney UK when the offers first come out, We got free dining and $200 gift card, then book our flights later at the 11 month mark. We like to go November time as weather is gorgeous and Christmas decorations are up.

I think the next time we go (without DD for the first time), we’ll try to straddle the end of Halloween and the beginning of Christmas.

when ive shopped around it seems that late jan early feb is a cheap time to go, i am going 29/09-13/10 and i got a really good deal with TUI they have 27% off disney hotels for that time too

November and early December always seems pretty reasonable for flights. It's been quite a few years since we booked a package as I gave always found DIY to be that bit cheaper.

If you're going without kids i recommend September for crowd levels alone. After Labor Day. Also it's comparatively cheap

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter