cheap tickets at ARES ?

albianne

Mouseketeer
During all my searching I thought I came across a site (I have lost the web site address) that was called Ares or something similar that had tickets to Universal studios cheaper than anywhere else, does this ring a bell to anyone.

Yep. Ares Travel. They offer tickets and info and other things, usually at a slight discount compared to buying them direct.

I don't recall what their DL ticket discount was, as I was looking at Legoland tickets.

We bought our DLR 4 day tix from Ares this summer. They were the cheapest I could find. They are recommended on the mousesavers website.

zukeeper. I tried that link and the prices are really good. Has anyone ever bought from this site, I wonder if it is legit? Also wonder if when you get to the park could someone ask you to produce teacher ID when they see the ticket.

I bought 2-day parkhoppers this summer. However, I am a teacher, so am authorized to use the site. But no one asked for ID at Disneyland. And to buy the tickets all is needed is a credit card. I had to make a phone call, though. You cannot buy them online

Forgot one thing, I saw somewhere that the price of adult tickets may now be around $95 give or take a dollar or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter