• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheap phone cards

smarro

Earning My Ears
We used onesuite.com for our phone calls on our trip to Disney, and it worked like a charm. The rate is 2.9 cents a minute and you can prepay in 10.00 intervals over the net. Just go to onesuite.com and follow the directions. You get over 300 minutes for 10.00. They give you the 800 number and a pin number as soon as you set up your account. I made index cards for DH and I with the numbers. I have been using them for about two months for all my long distance, and it has worked great and saved us a bundle. We had no charges from our hotel for dialing the 800 number. It was so cheap the kids were able to call home and talk to the grandparents several times without giving it a second thought. I really like being able to purchase on line. I purchased 10.00 each week for three weeks before the trip, and we hardly made a dent in the minutes the whole time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter