Cheap Disneyland Paris Souvenirs

Belleandtinker

DIS Veteran
Disney fan's BFF is going to DLP. I'm sending her with money to pick me up something small. We collect Tsum Tsums. Do they have those? Any other suggestions?

There are tsumtsums, and they are about 7 euro, (At least online they are 7 euro online).
There is a lot of merchandise, besides money I would give your friend some guidelines, do you want plushies/clothes/kitchenware/candy/ears, a particular character or DLP related?

Last week they had a special birthday Mickey tsum tsum on sale for 3 euro. The stores in the park actually had a bigger selection of tsum tsum than I have seen anywhere else.

A lot of the stores had little specials or sale items but they varied by location. We found a Ralph Breaks the Internet figurine set for 50% off, for example. The stores also had an offer for a Mickey patterned travel backpack for 9.99 with a purchase of 20euro. We got this bag as well, as I love travel/shopping bags that fold up to little squares - I always keep one with me to carry purchases. So useful and an inexpensive souvenir.

I think if you provide a theme/character and a price ceiling your friend will certainly be able to find something without looking too hard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter