"Cheap" camera for underwater etc

amberwc

Mouseketeer
This hasn't been asked in over a year, and I am looking for affordable <$100 ideas for camera for our upcoming Caribbean cruise. TIA!

We just get one of those underwater bags for our phone and use the phone camera.
Same. You just need to test it out
in the sink
before you leave to make sure it has a good seal, but I snorkelled on CC with my phone in the waterproof baggie and it worked great.

We had the cheap one (forget the brand) and we got what we paid for. Invested in a GoPro and love it.
We've never had a gopro because I don't want to edit hours of footage to get the images. Sorry I just don't know about gopros, can you just use them as a camera? #goprostupidhere

We've never had a gopro because I don't want to edit hours of footage to get the images. Sorry I just don't know about gopros, can you just use them as a camera? #goprostupidhere
Sure can. Great underwater and above water pics. I'll post some tonight when I get home

We got a deal on a Fujifilm XP130 a couple years ago and have loved it on our ocean adventures. I think it was on special at a Costco for right around $100 when we go it. I’ve noticed though it retails for more so depends on what deals you can find. We got it originally for a Costa Rica trip but loved it on our first Disney Cruise we just returned from. It’s been great if you can find a deal on one.

smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QX7GGTB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got a cheap gopro type camera for our upcoming cruise. I've tested it out around the house, and works pretty well. haven't put it in the water yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!