Chat with the Chief Magic Official

Great! I fly home late Friday night. What are your plans for Friday? I think I'm working at Disney's Hollywood Studios in the morning helping with a live morning show shoot about the American Idol Experience and I believe I'll be at Animal Kingdom in the afternoon...

Ok, we'll keep our eyes open for you at American Idol for morning, AK afternoon. Any ideas where you'll be hanging out at AK?

If I see you, I'm definitely asking for your autograph!

Hi there, Justin!!

Just dropping you a note to tell you that yes, we are still following your adventures closely!!

Sigh... You are staying in the Resort I dream more about...

Have a great trip!!

Regards,

Luis

Hi Justin!

We'll be at Caribbean Beach Resort with my Parents, Sister and my Dad's parents. It's their first time staying at Disney Resort and can't wait to go! Only 74 more days! We're also taking in a Character Breakfast for the first time at Cape May Cafe! Can't wait!

Hope you're there when we are...we'd love to meet you....sounds like you're having a lot of fun being the CMO!

Hello again!

I'm just wrapping up from a very long but absolutely thrilling day. I started at 4:30 this morning and worked pretty much a solid 17 hours on my feet. It was such a rush, though!

I'll try to get some pictures on here soon - I spent most the day helping with the absolutely HUGE American Idol Experience press event. I have some great, very close shots of a few of the Idols, but the entire day was fantastic.

If you are in town soon, check out the American Idol Experience . . . I really believe it is an incredible production.

Have a great night!

~Justin

Hello Justin!
Finally found this thread, we met you way back at the very last screening of the Tinkerbell movie in MK last year.
Thanks for taking good care of us and keeping us entertained until the very very end, (overall since we were the next to last peeps to leave the theater that day! I know you met a bunch of people then, but just in case you remember, I was wearing Stitch ears, but they were small so you asked to know what they were since you couldn't quite see them aaaall the way to the back of the theater):rotfl:

You made our day extra especial and we could definitely tell you love what you do. Keep the good work, hope to see you again sometime!

Hi Justin, So glad you had a great day at the American Idol experience. I saw a little about it yesterday on Good Morning America. Can't wait to see some of the pics that you took. I wish we could be there, but we won't be back till July 1. Have a magical day.

:goodvibes Hi Justin
I was searching the Dis for your forum and iam glad it is still here. I hope the joy of Disney Magic is still with you.

Presently, I am working on a walk around ventriloquism act to entertain people at the Relay for Life event at a near by college. I am volunteering my act there next Friday. Also on March 9th, i am hired to entertain people at a Purim holiday celebration.

I see you are part of the new American Idol experience. I saw a promo shoot being made in December while i was at the Studio. I love the new parade!:goodvibes

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter