Chase Disney Rewards Visa redemption points and Disney+

staceychev

Mouseketeer
So - I signed up for a Disney Rewards card with Chase when my kids were littler, but at this point, they're just way more interested in Universal and Harry Potter. So, when I saw the Disney+ deal I thought, "Hey, I'll sign up for Disney+ and use some of my redemption points." However, I can't figure out how to do this, because it's saying my redemption card is invalid, and they're asking for an expiration date, which I don't have.

Does anyone know if I will be able to use points to get this service at some point? Honestly, I'd wait for the launch and pay full price if I could use my points, rather than spend dollars on the deal that would save me $20 over the course of two years.

I called the Disney Rewards Visa customer service at Chase back when the Disney+ launch had begun. They said they would be allowing the rewards points to pay for the subscriptions. However it has not been implemented yet and there was no set date to offer this perfect opportunity. I would have immediately signed up to Disney+ and increase my Disney Visa Usage if this was an option. I hope someone is listening out there because I am holding off until we get the word.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter