Chase Disney Rewards $40 Giftcard offer for DVC

This was the easiest free $40.00 Disney has ever given me.
There is no special code, just tell them you got the email
from chase! I just called today 9-21-17. There was NO pressure and
everyone was extremely nice! I can't wait for my 40.00 gift card!
:ccat:

OK, so I called today to see what the hold-up was with getting my gift card. Apparently, I called them August 8th. There was a note in the file saying that the gift card was backordered due to the overwhelming response.

Friend called from same number and they told her it looked like she had already called. She said she was calling from a friend's number, gave all her information, and then was transferred over to the DVC guy. Probably took about 15 minutes. DVC guy said it would take approximately 2-4 weeks to get both the gift card and the brochures. Person who took her information said it would come in two separate envelopes.

So, people in the same household cannot get it, but if you have two different addresses (maybe a work one?), it might work.

I didn't receive the email but decided to call today anyway. They took down my info and passed me on to a DVC "Expert" who told me I'd receive an info packet in a week, and that my GC would arrive in 2 weeks. He just said to call or email if I had any follow-up questions.

I agree with the PP: "easiest $40 I've ever made."

So, people in the same household cannot get it, but if you have two different addresses (maybe a work one?), it might work.
Yep. I did it and another family member did it but we used 2 different addresses. We are both Disney Visa cardholders but the address she used was not associated with her Disney Visa so that's not a requirement either.

I just wanted to report back that I received the gift card today. I called on about 9/15 and it was in the mail today. I did not have the Disney Visa Card when I called (although I did just apply for it today). It was super easy!

Actually my sister and I live in the same house and she just decided to do it today and had no issue having it sent to the same address.
We have two different Disney Visa cards. Like we are not on the same account we each have our own separate account with our own separate bills... Perhaps that makes a difference?

Did they get mine? :P
Called on 8/11 and still no GC. >:(

LOL nope it was my last name.
I called on 8/5 and received the first GC while I was in WDW on 9/2 (I had my mother check the mail for me).
Then randomly I got another one yesterday. The date on the latter for this one was 9/18. I found it very odd but what am I gonna do call them and tell them? Of course not I'll just take my pixie dust and run lol.
Who knows maybe you'll get two for your trouble as well.

FYI things may be changing. There's a thread on this topic running on the Disneyland board. Over there @bluezy reported having a VERY different experience suggesting they are seriously cracking down on non-targeted people. DVC went so far as to have this user forward the email to them before they'd allow them to complete the offer. Full report here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-visa-email-gc-offer-for-dvc-phone-tour.3623476/page-5 (scroll to bottom, idk how to link a specific post, sorry)

I called on 8/9 and still no gift card. :(
I did call yesterday to check and they said they were low in stock but it sounds like they might be cracking down. Darn.

FYI things may be changing. There's a thread on this topic running on the Disneyland board. Over there @bluezy reported having a VERY different experience suggesting they are seriously cracking down on non-targeted people. DVC went so far as to have this user forward the email to them before they'd allow them to complete the offer. Full report here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-visa-email-gc-offer-for-dvc-phone-tour.3623476/page-5 (scroll to bottom, idk how to link a specific post, sorry)
Good thing both my sister and myself received the email and are card holders on completely separate accounts so we have nothing to worry about.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter