Chase Disney Rewards $40 Giftcard offer for DVC

Friend tried calling Saturday and was on hold for 10+ minutes before she disconnected (hung up) I think she will try tomorrow

Ok update now that I'm home.
I had called 8/5. I told my mother to check the mail and she said it came on 9/2.
I looked at the letter today and it has a date of 8/25 on it. It definitely COULD have gotten here faster than it did with that date.
Oh well I'll keep it until I can't stand not using it lol.

Ok update now that I'm home.
I had called 8/5. I told my mother to check the mail and she said it came on 9/2.
I looked at the letter today and it has a date of 8/25 on it. It definitely COULD have gotten here faster than it did with that date.
Oh well I'll keep it until I can't stand not using it lol.

I called on the 5th too, maybe mine will be in the mail box today. wonder if we had the same guide. Mine was Jim.

Got my GC today, letter was dated 8/25. I called on Tuesday and left a message for the guide I had spoken to.

I called yesterday to check on my card and was told it was mailed Aug 31. They told me if I hadn't gotten it by next week to call back. I'm guessing I'll be calling back on Monday.

First time poster other than test posts and I just want to say thank you to everyone that posted on this thread! I called on 8/31 and received the dvc info and gift card ( separate mailings) at the end of last week.:simba:

*Still* have not received my card. I've called 3 times, and the first time was told it was sent in Aug, the second it was sent Sept 1, and the last one that it hadn't been sent at all. It is supposedly being FedEx'd to me this week, but I was told it could be delayed because of the hurricane. I guess I jinxed myself when I assured everyone that there was nothing to worry about because they always sent out the cards :D

*Still* have not received my card. I've called 3 times, and the first time was told it was sent in Aug, the second it was sent Sept 1, and the last one that it hadn't been sent at all. It is supposedly being FedEx'd to me this week, but I was told it could be delayed because of the hurricane. I guess I jinxed myself when I assured everyone that there was nothing to worry about because they always sent out the cards :D

I called 8/11 and haven't received it either. I wasn't on the intial email, so I don't know if that matters or not. But it would have been nice to have to extra $40!

I called 8/11 and haven't received it either. I wasn't on the intial email, so I don't know if that matters or not. But it would have been nice to have to extra $40!
My sister wasn't on the original email list and she got her card weeks ago after I told her about it! I got the email and called Aug 2. I don't know exactly what happened, but I think they will eventually get it to me. I've never had to wait this long before, though, and it's making me a little anxious that it won't come.

It's been 5 weeks since I called and nothing. I will wait another week (since they did say 4-6 weeks when I called).

Got my package of materials yesterday hopefully the gift card is soon to follow...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter