Charging to Magic Bands Separately for friends sharing?

Azza1987

DIS Veteran
Hi Guys

3 of us all friends will be sharing a room at All Stars for a week in November, I am loathed to carry around my UK Credit Cards that I might lose and/or loads of cash. Are we able to set up separate charging per magic band backed up to our individual credit cards?

Would just make it easier then having one on file and trying to work out who owes what at the end!

TIA :)

Yes you can, but just make sure you check your bill before you leave, as we have occasionally had trouble if the person setting up the charging at the desk doesn't do it correctly. Much easier to get it fixed while you're still there!

We did this last year. We checked at reception after a couple of days and all was fine.

Yes, we traveled to WDW last year with 3 couples. When checking in each person had to scan their MB to the corresponding credit card they wanted to use. Be patient as it takes some time. As others have commented, do check your charges throughout your stay as a few charges were incorrectly charged to the wrong card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!