Characters

mumsy1955

DISNEY FAN
Random question ,but if you have Mickey and Minnie at your wedding,do they actually speak to you??

So far nobody has had the talking Minnie and Mickey at their weddings. I'd imagine there's a whole technical fee involved, a script to write, audio, etc.

Regular Mickey and Minnie don't talk, they just pantomime... a LOT!

So far nobody has had the talking Minnie and Mickey at their weddings. I'd imagine there's a whole technical fee involved, a script to write, audio, etc.

Regular Mickey and Minnie don't talk, they just pantomime... a LOT!

thanks ,if the wedding is on the beach (swan and dolphin) will they have photos on the beach or is it usually somewhere else.Wedding at 1 o,clock ,characters booked for 1-30.

Usually they come to the cake-cutting at the Swan & Dolphin. Is yours on the beach or in one of the courtyards?

Usually they come to the cake-cutting at the Swan & Dolphin. Is yours on the beach or in one of the courtyards?

it's actually my daughters wedding.The wedding will be on the beach,and they will be having some photos at the boardwalk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter