Characters that represent each park?

Belle_princess

DIS Veteran
I'm working on some planing folders for my friend and me. I'm trying to put characters on it that "go" with each park. . .ie: princesses, pirates, monsters inc, etc with the Magic Kingdom. What characters do you think would represent each of the different parks?

MK-Mickey & Gang (although I might use a picture of ALL characters...princesses & all)
EPCOT-Nemo & Friends
DHS-Toy Story
AK-Lion King Gang
Fun thread!

MK-Mickey & Gang (although I might use a picture of ALL characters...princesses & all)
EPCOT-Nemo & Friends
DHS-Toy Story
AK-Lion King Gang
Fun thread!

These are great!!!

I also throught of the Wall-E characters for Epcot. I guess any of the princesses could be here too, since they are European folktales. Mulan and Mushu, Pocohantos, Hunchback, Beauty and the Beast, etc.

I thought for Hs-Cars. . .hmm

I dont' know what else.

These are great!!!

I also throught of the Wall-E characters for Epcot. I guess any of the princesses could be here too, since they are European folktales. Mulan and Mushu, Pocohantos, Hunchback, Beauty and the Beast, etc.

I thought for Hs-Cars. . .hmm

I dont' know what else.

Thanks! Yours are cute too :cutie: We love Nemo & have to visit Crush at least 2-3 times each trip. For us, EPCOT is definitely Nemo! (Well, definitely Le Cellier, but if you're talking characters, then ok...Nemo!)

I haven't seen Cars in a while at DHS. We like TSM & Block Party Bash, which screams Pixar :banana:

Actually, I've always thought of EPCOT as being Figment. I think he was the official mascot for a long time. And might still be...

Actually, I've always thought of EPCOT as being Figment. I think he was the official mascot for a long time. And might still be...

Oooh, I may get flamed, but I'm not a Figment fan at all. I see your screen name & I don't want to offend you, sorry!! :flower3:

Oooh, I may get flamed, but I'm not a Figment fan at all. I see your screen name & I don't want to offend you, sorry!! :flower3:

No offense taken. Promise. I just have a stupid love for that purple dragon. I was born in 1982 so I actually got my first stuffed one like placed in my crib.

No offense taken. Promise. I just have a stupid love for that purple dragon. I was born in 1982 so I actually got my first stuffed one like placed in my crib.

Awww! How sweet ;) Nemo is pretty special to us b/c DH took DD to see the movie a couple of days after my DS was born.

IMO...

Magic Kingdom: Mickey Mouse
Epcot: Figment
Disney's Hollywood Studios: Roger Rabbit
Disney's Animal Kingdom: Rafiki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter