Characters in DCA

Quentin Disney

Minnie > Everything.
Hello. To those that went to the DCA previews, what's up with the characters? Are they around? I assume that at least the Fab 5 would make appearances there according to reports. I meet and greet them a lot in WDW. Since I'm always looking for different costumes from Mickey and Minnie, et al, I would think they may put on a "tourist" look or something. Or perhaps have costumes similar to the new DCA bean bags.

gfqminnie.jpg

-Quentin-
"That guy who likes Minnie Mouse.*"

*Wanna know why? <A HREF="http://wdwinfo.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?q=Y&a=tpc&s=40009993&f=55009194&m=493099902" TARGET=_blank>click here for my story!
</A>

I read somewhere but can't find it now (of course!) that there ARE characters at DCA and that they wear beach-themed garb. I'm pretty certain you'll have some costumed friends to greet you, Quentin! :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

I didn’t see any characters when I was there.
There were no Disney characters in the parade.
I know a lot of the merchandise has the fab five in beach wear.

Keith ;)
Disneyland-Weekly
WDW-87 Disney Villas
99 Wilderness Lodge

We saw Cruella de Vil and the characters from Emp New Groove in the Hollywood area. We also saw Flik outside "It's Tough to be a Bug". There were no Disney characters in the parade. ;)

tink08.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!