Characters in Alaska Wear

Princess and Queen

Mouseketeer
Is there any way to know when the characters will be in their special Alaska-themed clothing? Is it only when they are out on Deck 10? Thank you!

We did an Alaskan cruise several years ago. The characters wore different Alaskan outfits on port days. They wore them throughout the day when we saw them in the atrium for pics. Not sure if it was listed in the navigator that they would be wearing the outfits or not. I don't remember if they wore special outfits on sea days or not, but we have pics of them on port days in the outfits.

They were in their Alaska outfits for most of the cruise. I think the only exceptions were 4th of July and the first day and last night.

August 2016 cruise. They were definitely wearing their Alaskan clothes all day on 'Tracy Arm' day for all their meet and greets and random encounters--we have pics outside on deck 4, and in the atrium. We caught Mickey and Minnie together in their Alaskan gear on the Juneau morning in the atrium (upstairs). I'm sure there were more times, but those are the days we took pics with them.

For our cruise in 2015, we had the most pics of them in their Alaskan gear on the Tracy Arm day. They were EVERYWHERE that day. the rest of the week, we didn't notice as much, mostly because we were in port on excursions and not on the ship.

On formal nights they get in their formal wear as well. Generally if it was during the day they are in the Alaska Wear. Best day is Deck 10 on Tracy Arm Day. Mickey does outside with the stunning views of glaciers in the background in his Alaska Fisherman outfit. You can always ask a Cast Member who is manning the line before they get there what they will be wearing, and/or when to come back for the outfit your looking for.

Oh no! We missed Chip and Dale in their cute Alaskan costume!! Should I plan another Alaskan cruise just for them?
Thanks for sharing! The pics are lovely!!
Thanks!
Lol, you definitely need to do another Alaskan cruise 'just' for that! I was surprised by Chip and Dale's outfits, they didn't say 'Alaska' to me...and then we did the Saxman Native Village excursion in Ketchikan and our guide was wearing a hat just like Dale...I won't second guess Disney's choices again!

We did the Liarsville excursion and Donald, Chip & Dale were there in full Alaska uniforms. Some of the other excursions might also include characters in unique outfits.

Oh no! We missed Chip and Dale in their cute Alaskan costume!! Should I plan another Alaskan cruise just for them?
Thanks for sharing! The pics are lovely!!

Not needed. Thanks to those wonderful pictures above and Photoshop, you can....

I'm kidding!

But those are great pictures of the characters (and @Geomom's children)!

Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter