Characters at CRT

44disney

DIS Veteran
I need help from someone who has just had a character breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. We are scheduled to eat there in October, and I was told yesterday, by a cast member at the Disney Store, that Cinderella is now the only character at the meal, because all the others are at the Storybook breakfast in Epcot. Is this true???? Thanks!

The Prince and Fairy Godmother are usually there and of course it is Cinderella's castle! The storybook breakfast we saw Snow White, Jasmine, Belle and Sleeping Beauty.

Just went to Cindy's Castle on 8/22. The Fairy Godmother was in the waiting area. Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora and Mary Poppins was at the breakfast. It was great !!!

It's still Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, a couple of Princesses (Snow White, Belle, Aurora and Mary Poppins are the most common Princesses) and sometimes a Prince, usually Cinderella's.

i was told by a CM today that cindy was not guaranteed to be at the breakfast, but definitely would be at the dinner at the floridian. the breakfast was being billed as the royal family. hhhhmmmm:tongue:

In January, a while ago, it was cinderella, the prince, mary poppins, snow white, and aurora, with the fairy godmother outside in the lobby.

What???
I'm going to be HIGHLY pissed after getting the much sought after CRT if Cinderella isn't there.... and I'll have a very upset toddler also. I knew that characters were subject to change- but I did NOT think that meant that Cinderella might not be at CINDERELLA'S royal table breakfast in her castle??????????
Say it ain't so..

Someone's confused, Cinderella is always at her own breakfast! Don't fret! :D

We were there the first week of August. At the time I booked, early June, I was told that Cinderella would be there, but there were no guarantees for any other character.

When we arrived, the Fairy Godmother was in the waiting area, posing for pictures on the throne. Upstairs, in addition to Cinderella, we saw Mary Poppins, Aurura, Snow White, and Alladin. (He was TOO TOO funny - a very enjoyable fellow.)

Just an aside - This was a very enoyable meal, and the food was delicious, but very heavy for breakfast on a hot day, and huge portions. (My niece13 said it was something a farmer would eat - LOL- instead of a princess!) My sister and I suggest, if you have more than one adult in your party, that you order a hot plate for one, and the light-weight plate (whatever they call that) for the other. You could share the foods, and ask for more of anything if you wish.

Maddle

hey! I think we were there the same morning! Alladin isn't there usually, so I bet we were there...and he was COOL too :)

yeah, in addition to working there, I like to eat there too ;)

I think the only reason they cover themselves by saying that Cindy might not be there is because she's a face character - if she's sick at the last minute or some other emergency then there might not be anyone on the spot to take her place.

I've never heard of Cindy not being there though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter