• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters at Chef Mickeys?

tink2

DIS Veteran
We are thinking about doing dinner at Chef Mickeys for our next trip. Who are the regular characters that are there for dinner? Are they different for dinner and breakfast? We really would rather do the parks in the morning and dinner here later.
TIA!

Here is what it says on Deb's site:

Chef Mickey's - Contemporary Resort - Relocated during 1996 to the Contemporary, Chef Mickey's now serves breakfast and dinner with Chef Mickey, Chip, Dale and Chef Goofy. The breakfast buffet offers the usual items - eggs, breads, meats, fresh fruit, etc. At dinner there is a salad bar, peel and eat shrimp, soups, hot entrees, breads, carved meats, vegetables, desserts and an ice cream bar with a great variety of toppings. All characters visit guests tables except Goofy who seems to holds court in the waiting area. Breakfast $16.99-A and $8.99-C. Dinner $23.99-A/$10.99-C. Priority seating is recommended.

We had dinner here in 2002 and really enjoyed it--the dessert buffet was HUGE:p We had an early dinner PS because I have read that it can get kinda crazy during peak dinner times. We also saw Minnie in the waiting area while we were there.

Thanks mommysteig for the quick response! It seems like I've heard that Minnie is a regular and Donald is there a lot too. Anyone see these two?

When we were there in 2000, the characters were Goofy, Chip &Dale, Mickey and Minnie! A really cool place to eat!

we had dinner there in november and loved the character interaction! my 4yo ds spotted mickey while i had my back turned at the buffet and yelled, 'mickey! look mom, mickey works here!!!'. i sent ds back to the table with 14 yo dd and as i made my way back, dd announced 'mom, we have a mouse!'. mickey was sitting at the table with the kids! mickey, donald (love that duck), goofy and chip and dale worked the tables, while minnie and baloo were 'line-up' visits. we had a blast with mickey and donald especially, although donald did have trouble getting his feathers in the chair!

The official line-up right now is Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale at breakfast and Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Chip and Dale at dinner. This can change from meal to meal if a character is unable to show up and another character must take their place or a random character is available and added for that particular meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter