Characters at Carnation Cafe

kengquist

Mouseketeer
I have read previously something about characters showing up at the Carnation Cafe even though it isn't a character meal. I apologize but I can't find the thread. Does anyone have any insight into this?

?? ?? We have eaten at the Carnation many times at different times of day. Have only been there one time while a character was there. Cinderella walked through one afternoon to make sure everyone was having a nice day because, "it was such a beautiful day". She posed for some pictures and stopped quickly at each table, it was unexpected, as well as nice. And then she was gone. Maybe they are starting something new? :idea:

Are you perhaps thinking of Coke/Refreshment Corner? Alice and the Mad Hatter play musical chairs there most afternoons. Agree with the pp that characters aren't known to appear at CC.

We've eaten at Carnation Cafe many times and have never seen a character there.

Another possible area where things might have gotten confused - at the Stage Door Cafe we often will see characters (Woody, Tiana, etc) walk right by the tables on their way to their locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter