Character Warehouse on Vineland

lvdis

love disney
I'm hoping to make it over there during our trip in a couple of weeks. Does anyone know what day they typically restock? Wondering if there is a better day of the week to go than another. Thanks for any insight you can share!

In a TimTracker video a few weeks ago, they said they get new shipments on Wednesdays. I generally try to go to those outlets on a weekday rather than a weekend but other than that, I don't really know if one day is better than another.

In a TimTracker video a few weeks ago, they said they get new shipments on Wednesdays. I generally try to go to those outlets on a weekday rather than a weekend but other than that, I don't really know if one day is better than another.
Thanks! I read in another post that the Vineland location is charging $10 for parking in a garage. I remember parking in a surface lot for free when I went a couple of years ago. Do you happen to know if they are now charging to park? I won't pay for parking to go check out the Disney outlet. That seems ridiculous. I'll just skip it if this is the case.

Thanks! I read in another post that the Vineland location is charging $10 for parking in a garage. I remember parking in a surface lot for free when I went a couple of years ago. Do you happen to know if they are now charging to park? I won't pay for parking to go check out the Disney outlet. That seems ridiculous. I'll just skip it if this is the case.

You only have to pay for the indoor parking. You can still park outside on the surface lots for no charge - they may be more congested with this change, though.

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlet/orlando-vineland/stream/parking-just-got-easier-5728548

The surface lots are free but limited,it used to be very difficult to find parking there before they started charging but you could always go to the garage and find parking there.The garages are now $10,no way I'm paying that,so the options for the surface lots are if you go when it's busy is to drive around for 30 minutes looking for a spot,pretty much the entire back area they have it for valet,there's about 40 spots or so on the surface lots that are also paid where you pay through an app or the other option is to cross a very busy street and park by the other stores where the old navy is at,that's also getting difficult to find parking as more people are having to do this.Basically if you go at 9-10am or 9pm at night it might be fine,the rest of the time expect to drive around for 30 minutes or pay to park,too many shopping options in the area to do so.

We won't have a car. Anyone know how much it would be to uber there from Disney Springs area? Trying to decide if it is worth the trip. I really want a Disney Dooney and I hear they have those there at large discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter