Character Warehouse near WDW

RADOPT

DIS Veteran
I have watched a few YouTube videos that included prices in the stores.😱 does anyone go to the warehouses? Is it worth making the trip to find items? We have one day with no plans.
Thanks!

The Character warehouse outlets are hit or miss. We have picked up a few great deals, but about half the we time don't buy anything at all. They restock daily, so it helps to go early if possible.

Apparently the Character Warehouse has been so popular lately that there is frequently a line to get in. There’s reports of waiting for an hour just to enter the store, plus a line to check out. YMMV but not worth it to me. Maybe the line would be shorter in the evening? But by then the store is picked over.

If you’re interested in the outlets, definitely check out “The Magic, The Memories, and Merch” blog by Derek Burgan at Touring Plans. It always makes me laugh! https://touringplans.com/blog/2019/09/30/s6_mmm_september-2019-disney-outlet-store-photo-report/

Apparently the Character Warehouse has been so popular lately that there is frequently a line to get in. There’s reports of waiting for an hour just to enter the store, plus a line to check out. YMMV but not worth it to me. Maybe the line would be shorter in the evening? But by then the store is picked over.

If you’re interested in the outlets, definitely check out “The Magic, The Memories, and Merch” blog by Derek Burgan at Touring Plans. It always makes me laugh! https://touringplans.com/blog/2019/09/30/s6_mmm_september-2019-disney-outlet-store-photo-report/

Thanks for that link! I had never seen that blog before, and now I think I'm addicted.

We went to both 6 years ago and didn't buy anything. There was a good deal on a Rapunzel dress but it wasn't the right size for my daughter.

Thanks everyone- we will probable skip it.

If you’re interested in the outlets, definitely check out “The Magic, The Memories, and Merch” blog by Derek Burgan at Touring Plans.
Thank also for the link. I did not know about this blog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter