Character single page swap - anyone interested?

tyniknate

DIS Veteran
There has been some interest expressed in holding a single-page character layout swap. Since this is the part we are missing from the huge swap we did last year, I'm willing to think about hostessing. My OCD keeps saying.....but its not finished....you have to have the characters. So, I said I would post to see if there is anyone interested. Here it is.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.....IF YOU CANNOT ADHERE TO THESE RULES, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP. After the last swap, here's what I'm asking:

1. Single page layout per character
2. You will have to have already established the ability to follow the page rule guidelines and have participated in at least 3 swaps.......completed ON TIME.
3. One boy character swap....followed by one girl character swap.
4. Those participating would pick no more than 3 or 4 characters - please let me know which would be better for your schedules.
5. No more than 6 swappers.
6. Swaps would not last longer than 2 months.

So that's it.....anyone want to join this one?

would if we still did a bunch of character greetings...unfortunately is like pulling teeth with Megan anymore to go the M & G's :(

Thanks for letting me know. I'm not really set on doing it or not doing it, but I thought I would ask. There have been two requests on the other thread. Overall there doesn't seem to be much interest and that's actually fine. Busy summer and two trips coming up. I probably would have ended up regretting taking this on. ;)

Fall will be a very bad time for me. With DS going back to college, kids back to school, me going to full time at work, Disney vacation and holidays.....I just can't work this in. Fall seems to be when everyone else can do it.

Someone else is welcome to take it on if they would like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!