Character Meals

smsles

Earning My Ears
I have booked two character meals and I was wondering if it will be to much or are they worth it? We are staying at the DLH and I booked Goofys character breakfast on our first morning there. I also booked the Princess lunch a few days into our stay. My daughters love the princesses but I also heard goofys kitchen was fun to. Can you eat at the restaurants without a reservation and see the characters or are the wait times really long? My dausghtes are 2 and 4 years old.

Thanks

Sue

smsles said:
I have booked two character meals and I was wondering if it will be to much or are they worth it? We are staying at the DLH and I booked Goofys character breakfast on our first morning there. I also booked the Princess lunch a few days into our stay. My daughters love the princesses but I also heard goofys kitchen was fun to. Can you eat at the restaurants without a reservation and see the characters or are the wait times really long? My dausghtes are 2 and 4 years old.

Thanks

Sue

NO WAY can you afford to not make a ps...for one...Ariels Grotto you HAVE to make a ps..goofys kitchen not necessarily (depending on what time of the year you go) but wait times would be excruciatingly long...both of these places are great and well worth it...however, if you really are looking for the interaction, having 2 little girls,taking into consideration price and quality of the food,I personally would skip Goofys kitchen and do the Minnie and Friends character breakfast in the park at the Plaza Inn...the food is incredible...I do this one everytime I go...and the prices are about a $10 pp difference.. (Goofy being the higher) and its right there in the park...you have to make ps for that one as well...Ariels Grotto is a must for princess lovers..especially since you get to see Ariel with legs...do the PS at least 60 days in advance... :goodvibes

Last summer was our family's first trip to DL, and we booked Goofy's Kitchen at the last minute. Well, the night before, so kinda last minute, I guess. It was a total blast, and the kids had a great time. We got lots of pictures. In fact, the two in my signature are from our breakfast at Goofy's.

This time around, I went crazy with the Character meals. I booked Ariel's Grotto for our first night in the parks. Then we will do Plaza Inn, after Mickey's Toon Town Madness. I paid for those when I booked my trip. Then I thought, "Wait! I can't go to Disneyland without going to Goofy's!" So I called and booked a breakfast at Goofy's, for the day we are leaving. We can have one last Character "Hurrah!" before we hit the long road back to the Emerald City.

It's definitely worth it!

for what it's worth, we will be in DL for a day and a half, and are planning for dinner at Goofy's and Ariel's. We've never been, so I can't say if it's worth it, but from what I hear, it is :)

My family have always done the Goofy's Kitchen Breakfast.. well we've only done 2 times.. once when i was 6 and when i turned 16 in feb 2006.. I still LOVE it... it has WONDERFUL character interaction.. they dance and play games.. and if it's your bday, you get a special Birthday Cupcake.. best yet, all the characters that are there interact with you! I personally Love it and will take my kids when i have them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter