Character Meal

mom22girls

Earning My Ears
Only doing 1 day at Magic Kingdom and maybe day at Blizzard Beach. Should we do a character breakfast on MK day or would it waste too much of our time. Only paying for admission one day. We have 3 & 5 year old girls

Also which character breakfast would you recommend

Thank you

It depends on which character meal you want to do. If you want to eat with pooh and friends, it will have to be the Crystal Palace which means going on your park day.

If you are looking for Mickey and pals, or Mary Poppins/Alice/Mad Hatter/etc or Goofy, chip and dale, then you should probably do it on a non park day.

puckerup:

I think your daughters would enjoy a character meal, but I would try to do one of the resort character meals on a non-park day, maybe on your Blizzard Beach day. If you're only going to MK for one day, I wouldn't use any of that time at a character meal. On another day though you could go to Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary, 1900 Park Faire at the GF, Cape May Buffet at the Beach Club, or 'Ohana at the Polynesian. As far as which one to choose, you really can't go wrong with Chef Mickey's although they're all fun. :D

:cheer2:
mom22girls said:
Only doing 1 day at Magic Kingdom and maybe day at Blizzard Beach. Should we do a character breakfast on MK day or would it waste too much of our time. Only paying for admission one day. We have 3 & 5 year old girls

Also which character breakfast would you recommend

Thank you
:cheer2: i would say magic kingdom crystal palace with pooh and friends we did it last time really good doing it again this year :blush:

I would do an early character breakfast on a non EE day. That way you can have your breakfast and still be in the park when it opens. CRT is very hard to get, if you can get it go with that. If not I would do Crystal Palace. My girls enjoyed both of them.

If you don't want to do the breakfast you might want to do want of the character dinners. It's a nice break from the parks - if you are at MK you can monorail or ferry over to the Grand Floridian and do the 1900 Park Fare Cindrella's Gala Feast or hop the monorail to the Contemporary and do Chef Mickey's. Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter