• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Meal suggestions?

C.Ann

<font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font
When we were in WDW in 2001, we had the character lunch at the Garden Grill in Epcot and loved it.. The interaction was wonderful and the food absoultely yummy!

Hopefully we'll be going back to WDW in April this year.. It will be me, my grown DD, and my 5 yr. old granddaughter..

I'm thinking about 2 other character meals - probably both would be breakfasts..

DD has always been - and still is - a HUGE Mickey Mouse fan.. So I was thinking Chef Mickey's ??

My granddaughter is mega into the Princesses but the CRT doesn't look too appetizing as far as I'm concerned, so where else would be a good place for her to have breakfast with some of the Princesses?

Any help - and reviews - would be greatly apreciated! :)

We have been twice to the Princess Storybook Breakfast which was awesome!! I have a 4 year old DS who is all about the princesses and his favorite Mulan was there both times!! We really like it, its in Norway at Epcot. It really is our favorite breakfast.

Another one that we loved was 'Ohana at the Poly. Mickey is there for breakfast and it was super!! Its served family style and the food was great!! Love the pineapple bread :D

We haven't done Chef Mickey's (but always heard good things). We have done...and LOVED...breakfast at Crystal Palace and Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. Another idea is the ice cream social at the Garden Grille. It's cheap for the character interaction...and a yummy afternoon treat :D

They love Chef Mickey :earsboy: ! It is got a party type atmosphere and enough assortment on the buffet to please everyone.

I've done CRT and PSB and unless you've got a die hard little Cindy I'd opt for the PSB. More relaxed, more interaction.

Hope you have a wonderful visit!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter