Character M&Gs - Moana & Elena of Avalor?

Karenj2

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!
I have three girls who will be 8, 5 & 5 when we go this August. I'm beginning to poll them on what characters they'd like to see when we go, and the twins both said Moana and Elena of Avalor. What are my chances of seeing these, and where can I find out in general what characters are where? (I used to know these things, but it's been a while!)

My personal preference would be for character dining, because I don't have to wait in line for the characters, but any park locations would be nice to know.

And somewhat off topic - is there still a Disney Junior show at DHS? If so, what characters?

Moana is unfortunately not meeting currently, except at MNSSHP. Elena meets at Princess Fairytale Hall w/Cinderella - you can get a FP if you want. There is still a Disney Jr show in HS(not sure of current list as my kids are teens!) as well as M & G with several faves like Sophia. You can also eat brft w/some of the Disney Jr gang at H & V if you want character meal. For character info in each park, check out wdwent.com where he gives schedules for shows and entertainment for the upcoming week - it gives a good idea as schedules stay pretty similar, but you can check again as you get closer for more exact times. For best character info, subscribe to Kenny the Pirate's site for Character Locater which has great specific info. with maps of each park with locations of characters, and even wait times for some you can see as you walk parks - he also has crowd calendars, and it's only $9.99 - we found it helpful on last trip to refer to in each park.

Disney Junior - Live on Stage! features characters from Disney Channel's 'Jake and the Never Land Pirates,' 'Mickey Mouse Clubhouse', 'Sofia the First' and 'Doc McStuffins.'

In a perfect world I'd like to see them replace some of those shows with newer ones. Replace Mickey Clubhouse with Mickey & the Roadster Racers (same characters, different costumes), incorporate PJ Masks, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter