~~~~Character Game!!~~~~

How about who is sometimes big sometimes small, and sometimes normal!

This maybe hard so I will give you anther clue she loves to read!!:crazy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :sunny: :wave: :earseek: :wave:

Thats Alice!!!

This person understand the colors of the wind....

I was thinking of Alice but I didn't know she liked to read. Is that who it is? And the other one is Pocahontas.

she made a deal with the villian to save her boyfriend (who thereafter dumped her) and has since sworn off men

:p :mad: :rolleyes: :confused:
Will you please tell me if it is right!!! Alice was right because she was reading a book and fell asleep.:pinkbounc :earseek:

yup..my person was pochantas...yeah i think it meg from hercules too!

No!!!! The person Is arial! She makes a deal with the see witch, but then the sea witch takes eric away from her. I think!I"m not sure!
But it's not Meg, cause Hercles saves Meg at the end of the movie.

Girly, it is meg b\ecause she makes a deal with hades to save her boyfriend and then he takes her soul for her boyfriends life and then the boyfriend runs off with someone else............ sounds like an afternoon talk show.... but it is meg....

I guess it could be both.

This young man lives a quiet, contented life as a music writer&dog owner... until he is introduced to the love of his life.

My post is was Meg from Hercules, though I can understand why someone would think it could be Ariel, she sort of had a similar situation. Anyway, the new one is Rodger from 101 Dalmations.

This character still thinks she is being treated like a child by her 3 "aunts."

Isnt that Briar Rose aka Sleeping Beauty??

Well this character treated like maid by your stepmother and her 2 stepsisters

That's Cinderella.

This character's father died in battle. He is leading a group of troops that seem kind of hopeless but get better.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

It's Mulan's man...What was his name? I don't know.

This character "dated" Rosita Chaquite Juanita Chihuahua.

p.s.: i know i'm not a teenager, but the game was too fun....I couldn't resist.

its one of the 3 caberellos(sp?) i dunno which one though(its not donald though)

Actually I believe Ladyntramplover is refering to Tramp (who also dated Fifi, LouLou, and Trixie :o)

This character is very small, blue, and supposed to be lucky.

I think you're right ballet babe but what's your next clue? It's your turn.

Cheryl :bounce:

oh sorry about my wrong answer...I also agree that is Crikee.

This character-
orignal name was dippty dawg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter