• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Dining comparisons?

scarlet_ibis

"GET UP AND GET ON THE BUS!"
We're looking to book a Character Dining meal for an upcoming trip, but I'm having a hard time finding (quickly) a description of the meals and generally-appearing characters.

We go to WDW a lot and have done a lot of character dining there. We also ate at Goofy's Kitchen for lunch when we visited DL last winter and saw a much more random assortment of characters than we did at any WDW character meal, which seem to be more themed.

I'm looking at the Chip'n'Dale Critter Breakfast at Storytellers, which I'm assuming has Chip and Dale... and one of the pictures has Meeko. Maybe the Princess meals at Ariel's Grotto, although my girls have already met all of the princesses multiple times... but my little guy still gets a sparkle in his eye for them.

Any thoughts or recommendations? Or a quick link? I tried searching on here but it was a case of information overload!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter