Character Dining at Universal?

DisneyFanatik

DIS Veteran
Do they offer character meals anywhere at Universal? Does anyone have info on a website to find out where they are and what characters appear? Thanks !

They do offer character meals at the onsite hotels. It's certain days of the week. It's not on their website, but I know someone will post the days and times here. I just don't have them right now. IOA also has a new breakfast at Confisco's on weekends with characters. The characters change from time to time. They usually have Scooby, Shaggy, and others.

HI. What is IOA & where is the restaraunt you mentioned?
We would love to have a meal with Scooby & the gang.
Looking forward to some answers- have a great trip Spidey Hulk.

IOA=Islands of Adventure. Confisco's is a restaurant on the right at the end of Port of Entry (the first part of IOA you encounter).

Joannie-

Sorry. Just saw your post. As stated above that is correct, but I am not sure if Scooby is there. I know though that Scooby is all over the park at Universal Studios and he does appear at the resort character meal.

Thanks for the good wishes. I am so excited to get back there!

Try calling 407-363-8000.This is the general information number .They can tell you what days the character meals are.The character meals at the resorts are just for dinner.When I called they didn't tell me about the IOA character breakfast.I'll have to call them the first thing tomorrow.

Character Meal Reservations (407) 503-3463

They are offered at RPR, PBH and HRH select evenings and they do change seasonally. I would call to get the correct info for your dates. There had been some talk about the characters being changed around soon.

The character breakfast at IOA is new and they are not advertising it much. I don't know if it is because it's in test phase or what, but I didn't even know it had characters until someone posted it here on the boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter