Character Caravan

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Be watching-the Character Caravan could be headed to your Resort!:)

It has come to our Resort,All-Star Sports,each day-not sure where else it goes.:)

29627102548_3eb2a3d5ac_h.jpg

I know it's sporadic, but about what times was it at Sports? Same time each day? And where? We are headed there in 3 weeks, my niece would love this!!

I know it's sporadic, but about what times was it at Sports? Same time each day? And where? We are headed there in 3 weeks, my niece would love this!!
Unfortunately no set time and no guarantee it will come on any given day.

We have seen it come as early as 11:00 AM and as late as 5:00 PM.

The Characters do not stay in one place-they roam around the entire Resort-it is a very different experience than in the Parks.

One day Donald was trying to check-in at the Front Desk!lol:)

42615844515_b631fbef4c_h.jpg

So cute! Many years back, actually it was just after 9-11 they had character caravans at all the resorts. We were there in Feb after 9-11, attendance was down so park hours were shortened but the characters came to the lobby, we were at BWI. Had some awesome interactions with unusual characters like Sir Foulfellow and the Queen of Hearts. Good memories. Then when we were in the parks that trip we didn't have to waste time trying to get our kids to see characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter