• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Breakfast rotation

kamgen

DIS Veteran
I remember seeing on the boards a thread about figuring out when your character breakfast will be based on your dining rotation. Anyone have this information?? It would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

I figured CB would only be on sea days. On the eastern with PLA rotation, if it was the morning after the AP show, it would be St. M day....that would cut into excursions. Hmmm......
Thanks for the insight....

Thanks Dave. Will this change if you are on the Eastern vs. Western?
You are the best! :)

Hi kamgen,

I have information on the character breakfast in my 6/21 trip report.

It followed an PLA basically on sea days. Those who started in Parrot Cay had it Sunday (Key West is considered a half sea day), Lumiere's start on Monday (that was us) and Animator's start on Thursday.

All of the light shows were in the first 3 days of the cruise so not sure how that figured in - and our CB was in Parrot Cay.

The head servers tell you at dinner the first night or you can check when you get on board. I know when DH went to make Palo reservations for brunch on Monday they told him that was our CB. No problem as with main dinner it is at 8:15 in the morning. We had coffee and toast to "hold" us until our 10:30 brunch. Worked great.

Deb

Thanks for the info. On the brunchs & high tea at Palo's is there a charge? I know at dinner time there is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter