Character Breakfast At Parks?

PTarbay

Mouseketeer
I heard somewhere there is a character breakfast at one of the parks now.I think it's not every day and I'm not sure which park.Does anyone know anything about this?

I think its Confiscos at IOA which do a character breakfast which is a pretty new attraction to the park (the breakfast that is and its recieved mixed reviews):jester:

Yeah, Confisco's gets characters during their breakfast buffet. I enjoyed it...quite a hoot!!! I was with my parents and Barry Hom and we were visited by the Cat in the Hat, Grinch and Thing 1 and Thing 2. The place doesn't get crowded at all and so, good chance the characters will bug you a few times ;) :p

The food is a buffet...nothing big, but "all you can eat." They offered various fruits (fresh strawberries...mmm...), french toast, croissants, scrambled eggs, coffee, and anything else? Don't remember.

The breakfast was a tad on the pricy side...$14.99 per person, but we all really enjoyed it!!!

I can't wait to try it. Especially with the visibility of the characters!

And I get to say that Thing 1 and Thing 2 rubbed their behinds on my seat cushion! :p

Okay, now I am definitely going to have to order that tape.

:p :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :p

I will give you a thumbs up review, just like Siskel and Eibert (sp)!!!!! :p

Does anyone know any more details on the character breakfast at Confisco's, such as:
  • What days does Confisco have the character breakfast? (The OP thought it wasn't every day.)
  • What is the earliest seating? Is it at IOA's official opening time, or do they start earlier (as they do at some of WDW's character breakfasts, like CP in the MK or Donald's Breakfastaurus in the AK)?
  • Do you need to make reservations or priority seatings? And if so, how do you do that?
Sorry for all the questions...I'm practically a WDW expert, but a true neophyte at the Universal experience! :hyper:

Well, I went on a Friday and we had to wait until the official park opening to get to the breakfast. You don't need to worry about reservations...the place remains practically empty (but, that's a good thing in a way). I'm not sure if there are certain days...I can TRY to check when I go to Universal tomorrow...but not guarantees that I'll make it over to IOA at all :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter