Character Breakfast another question

MicheleandAngie

Earning My Ears
So I get to chose one and one only. I heard there's 4. So there's Goofey's Kitchen(Some Disney Hotel?), Chip &Dale(The Grand) Lilo & Stitch(Paradise Pier). Thats only 3. :( What's the fourth?
Plus out of all 4 which one has a princess in it. That's all my 5 yr old wants to see so I don't want to waste all my money at some expensive breakfast with characters that she's not intested in. Plus we only eat oatmeal every morning anyway. (boring Canadians we are eh?)
Michele :p

I think the other one is no longer a breakfast - it's a lunch or dinner. The lunch is the same price as the breakfasts are and its the Princess lunch at Ariels Grotto at DCA. So my recommendation would be to do this one since it is supposed to have the princesses. I haven't been to this yet - but we have it scheduled for October.

:flower: Oh I was just lookin around on the net and saw Plaza Inn Royal Princess Breakfast. Is that a character breakfast? Why do they keep everything so secretive? Or maybe I'm just confused. :guilty:
So is there actual princess's at Aerial's Grotto? Or is the Plaza inn better?. :cheer2: :cool1: :dog: :paw:I let my dd click on these. :bride:

MicheleandAngie said:
:flower: Oh I was just lookin around on the net and saw Plaza Inn Royal Princess Breakfast. Is that a character breakfast? Why do they keep everything so secretive? Or maybe I'm just confused. :guilty:
So is there actual princess's at Aerial's Grotto? Or is the Plaza inn better?. :cheer2: :cool1: :dog: :paw:I let my dd click on these. :bride:

They recently changed the Princess Breakfast from the Plaza Inn at breakfast over to Ariel's Grotto in DCA for Lunch and Dinner.

The 4th breakfast is at the Plaza Inn ( inside DL) and is a Minnie and Friends breakfast.

I am surprised they haven't gotten this up to date on the website yet...

I saw some photos from the lunch at Ariel's - there was Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella, Belle and Ariel - with legs! (as opposed to her fin - like you see her at DL).

When we were in DL in June, we went to the Princess Breakfast at the Plaza and it had huge issues... we didn't end up seeing lots of princesses and I thought the food was only so so. We also did a lunch at Ariel's -which at that time was Captain Mickey and friends... it was awesome! The food was good, we didn't feel rushed (or that we had spent tons on breakfast - especially when the kids would eat a piece of watermellon and maybe half a waffle). We also had a breakfast at Storytellers - there were less characters, and low key ones at that... but it was nice that you could do a breakfast off the menu or the buffet. So our under 3 ate off the buffet for free, and the rest of us ordered breakfast items which were all under $8 each.

We are going back in Dec - we will do dinner at Ariel's one night and I think we will try the Lilo and Stitch breakfast one morning.. it also has a menu or buffet option... for me to spend $$$$$ on breakfast when I only eat bits and pieces just isn't worth it, a side of toast and a grapefruit is perfect!

here are some photos of the new Princess meal at Ariels.. in case you are interested...

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/736637

Carole

Shelebeen said:
They recently changed the Princess Breakfast from the Plaza Inn at breakfast over to Ariel's Grotto in DCA for Lunch and Dinner.

The 4th breakfast is at the Plaza Inn ( inside DL) and is a Minnie and Friends breakfast.

I am surprised they haven't gotten this up to date on the website yet...

I saw some photos from the lunch at Ariel's - there was Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella, Belle and Ariel - with legs! (as opposed to her fin - like you see her at DL).

When we were in DL in June, we went to the Princess Breakfast at the Plaza and it had huge issues... we didn't end up seeing lots of princesses and I thought the food was only so so. We also did a lunch at Ariel's -which at that time was Captain Mickey and friends... it was awesome! The food was good, we didn't feel rushed (or that we had spent tons on breakfast - especially when the kids would eat a piece of watermellon and maybe half a waffle). We also had a breakfast at Storytellers - there were less characters, and low key ones at that... but it was nice that you could do a breakfast off the menu or the buffet. So our under 3 ate off the buffet for free, and the rest of us ordered breakfast items which were all under $8 each.

We are going back in Dec - we will do dinner at Ariel's one night and I think we will try the Lilo and Stitch breakfast one morning.. it also has a menu or buffet option... for me to spend $$$$$ on breakfast when I only eat bits and pieces just isn't worth it, a side of toast and a grapefruit is perfect!

here are some photos of the new Princess meal at Ariels.. in case you are interested...

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/736637

Carole

Oh my God I'm SOO confused. So if I want Princess's I need to go for Aeriel's Grotto for Lunch or Dinner? Can I pay for that a head of time with my travel agent?
Thank you for pics, I'm convienced that Ariel's is it for us!

MicheleandAngie said:
Oh my God I'm SOO confused. So if I want Princess's I need to go for Aeriel's Grotto for Lunch or Dinner? Can I pay for that a head of time with my travel agent?
Thank you for pics, I'm convienced that Ariel's is it for us!

I know that we got one character meal with our package.. we chose the Princess Breakfast at that time.. I would check, but if it is like ours, basically we got a ticket we could use at any character meal.

You don't have to prepay. However, if you book through Walt Disney Travel Company, or an agency that books through them, you can prepay your meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter