Character Autographs on Pillowcases.....

Gloria66

Earning My Ears
Hello! We've got so many autograph books that I thought I would do something different and saw that some people do pillowcases. I am thinking to bring a piece of cardboard to put between the two sides so the Sharpies don't bleed out. My question-----does anyone have any other advice that might work better? Thanks!

Hello! We've got so many autograph books that I thought I would do something different and saw that some people do pillowcases. I am thinking to bring a piece of cardboard to put between the two sides so the Sharpies don't bleed out. My question-----does anyone have any other advice that might work better? Thanks!
I would think the Sharpie would bleed onto the cardboard.

How about a plastic cutting board?

I've heard of people using an embroidery hoop to pull the fabric taut and designate where the character should sign. Maybe a clipboard would be sturdier than a piece of cardboard which can get bent.

I've heard of people using an embroidery hoop to pull the fabric taut and designate where the character should sign. Maybe a clipboard would be sturdier than a piece of cardboard which can get bent.
I thought about a clipboard, but they usually have a big metal piece which is used to hold papers in place. I thought it might rip the fabric.

(Totally OT, but we take mini clipboards if we are going to Broadway shows and plan to get our playbills signed at the stage door. They are the perfect size for a playbill, and make it easier for the actors to sign.)

I second the embroidery hoop, it pulls the fabric tight, and you can control where the characters sign on the pillowcase. You might want to think about a fabric marker.

We used an embroidery hoop and Sharpie makes fabric markers. Our pillowcases have held up well over the years

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter