changing resort points at 7 months

JLitfin

love Disney
I currently have 7 nights booked at BLT on banked BLT points and 1 night booked at BCV on banked and current UY points.

If I were to book at my home resort at 11 months using current UY points. Than at 7 months could I revised that reservation from using my home resort current UY points to using my non-home resort banked points without cancelling the reservation and rebooking.

I was just thinking for future reservations, if I were to book 1 additional night at BLT on current UY points as a separate reservation from the 7 night reservation, instead of the 1 night at BCV. Than at 7 months could I revised that 1 night at BLT to use the BCV banked points instead of using the BLT current UY points so I wouldn't lose any banked points. That way we wouldn't have to change resorts for that one night. I think I know the answer just would like to make sure. Thanks.

For any reservation made during the 11-month window for your home resort, you can switch points at 7 months out for all or any portions of the reservation with points from another resort if, and only if, at the time you attempt the switch, the same room category and reservation time that is in your home resort reservation is separately available and can be reserved by any member.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter