Changing Reservations Online... can I do this?

WDWorld2003

DIS Veteran
Family has decided to join us for a few days and we would like to get a 2 bedroom instead of the 1 bedroom we have. I don't want to cancel the current reservation until I know the other is secured.

If a 2 bedroom becomes available can I put it on hold online for the allowed 20 minutes while I cancel the other in a different tab or browser and will the points then show as available to use or does this have to be done by MS?

Thanks for your help.

Family has decided to join us for a few days and we would like to get a 2 bedroom instead of the 1 bedroom we have. I don't want to cancel the current reservation until I know the other is secured.

If a 2 bedroom becomes available can I put it on hold online for the allowed 20 minutes while I cancel the other in a different tab or browser and will the points then show as available to use or does this have to be done by MS?

Thanks for your help.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/m...n-you-go-ahead-of-time.3461485/#post-54707122

Don't use two tabs. You have to use two different browsers or two different devices. Not 100% foolproof but I've done it successfully 3 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter