Changing payment info on ADRs

KMarston

DIS Veteran
The debit card I made ADRs on expires today. I can’t figure out how to update it in my ADRs. Anyone have a clue? I hate to lose them. Anyone know how this works?

You mean for the cancellation policy? I'm pretty sure I had an expired card used for those for years. I wouldn't really stress over it. They won't even know unless they try to charge it.

Maybe if you update the card in your profile it will also update all the reservations made with it. Assuming you have a new card with the same number and new expiry date.

I actually came here to ask the same question. Mine expires next month and I don’t want to lose my reservations.

I just called the dining line and they said there's no need to update them, that they just assume the card is renewed after it expires. Disney doesn't cancel the reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter