Changing from MYW Package to AP Discount

MICKEEP

DIS Veteran
If you booked a MYW package with dining and Park tickets. How easy would it be or what problems would you encounter, if you changed to an AP discount with a DDE card, when the AP rates finally come out.

Also, would there be a problem transfering the same room type if the resort was sold out? I would think not because you already have a room reserved that you are just transfering to a different type of reservation, but I could be wrong.

I do believe you would have to cancel and rebook under a room only reservation. Therefore if you wait to long you might not get the room you want. Also with AP's you do take the chance of not getting any discounts at all or you have to be flexible because it could be at another resort instead of one you don't want, or if there is one at the resort you want it might not be the same room type.

Its a chance so its up to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter