Changing from 3 guests to 2 guests at Oga's

Tootles75

Earning My Ears
So.. has anyone had success changing a 3-person reservation to a 2-person one? It seems like it makes you search again for a new reservation rather than just update it to 2 people, and obviously there's no luck there and I don't want to lose the reservation. Hate to take a spot someone else could fill, but are we better off just showing up and saying the third person was sick/had to cancel their trip or some such?

So.. has anyone had success changing a 3-person reservation to a 2-person one? It seems like it makes you search again for a new reservation rather than just update it to 2 people, and obviously there's no luck there and I don't want to lose the reservation. Hate to take a spot someone else could fill, but are we better off just showing up and saying the third person was sick/had to cancel their trip or some such?
No need to do more than any of the following:

A) Press the "Modify" button on your reservation at the MDE site and change the number of guests
B) Call Disney's restaurant/ADR line and lessen the # of guests
C) Do nothing and upon arrival at the restaurant's podium tell them you are now a party of 2 instead of 3. No fuss, no muss, and no fee.

When there is no modify guest button online I tend to opt for B since it can allow another guest to eat there.

HTH

Thanks, I keep getting an error message ("There was a problem processing your request.") when I try to "update guests" on MDE unfortunately. I'll try calling in a bit.

Thanks! I was able to change it via phone. Have two one-person reservations available in the November ADR cancellations thread if anyone wants them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter