Changing a name on the reservation

Disneyaddict16

Earning My Ears
I am hoping someone can help me out with this question?? My husband may not be able to make our cruise in February due to work schedule changes. We are passed the pay in full date. Can I change the name to my mom if he cannot come? He is adult 2 on the reservation if that makes a difference? Thanks for the help!!

Since he is not the lead guest and as long as it was not a restricted fare, you can pay the name change fee. I think it is $50.

I have a friend who can't make it on our April 2018 cruise. I called the customer service number (1-800-951-3532) and quickly and easily amended the reservation to my sister. I hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter