Changes

It may be more like Universal where those with an assistance pass will be given a time to come back.

The problem with that policy is that it doesn't help those with sight issues.. I cannot do certain attractions @ Universal when I am alone. So giving me a pass to come back at a certain time frame doesn't provide a lighted walk way or an alternative entrance for me :confused3 I just don't go on the attraction. Fair, no way, but that is the only way I can do Universal.. by giving up attractions. I hope Disney doesn't resort to this too... :mad: cutting down on a wait time doesn't make a person see better....:sad2:

Do I just tell them I have an AP when we talk to them about the GAC? We have a trip in June and one in oct and are trying to get another in the middle of those trips.

Thanks for the input in advance.

No, you don't just tell them. They will ask to see your AP. I want to say they write them out for 2 or 3 month time frames.. so a June to Oct time frame GAC pass will not be given, you would have to get another one. You might get one when you arrive. If you go again in between and the old one is outdated, you just show the old and get a new. That goes for your June to Oct trip too.. I have an annual and my GAC are renewed for either 2 or 3 month time frames .. 3 at the most... usually just 2.:goodvibes then again, mine might be 2 months as that is my usual trip time frame (4-6 weeks).. I never stretch it over 3 months..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter