Changes to Recovery Free Dining?

SarahC97

DIS Veteran
So, I know the free dining recovery package can no longer be booked. I had a cancelled April trip that I was offered the recovery deal for and rescheduled for the end of July. I don't want to move dates but I would like to switch resorts under the deal. If there's availability, shouldn't I be able to switch resorts?

Thanks!

Normally, if you make any changes to your reservation, and an offer is no longer valid, you lose that offer. I really think Disney would need to enforce their "rules". Having said that, if you don't ask the answer is always "no".

This was posted on another thread, so take it with a huge grain of salt, but a phone CM told a disboards member that the code was changing to include June.

also same thread, the person made a change and had to get a supervisor to keep their code because current code was no longer valid.

This was posted on another thread, so take it with a huge grain of salt, but a phone CM told a disboards member that the code was changing to include June.

also same thread, the person made a change and had to get a supervisor to keep their code because current code was no longer valid.
Thanks. I hadn't seen the other thread.

I would assume it works the same way as any offer that is expired, such as a Bounceback offer. To modify, you would need to call in and they will loop Guest Services into the call. They are able to look into availability and make changes, based on availability (and dates and requirements of the original offer must be met). I just modified an expired Bounceback this Saturday. It took a little bit of time, but everything was done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!