Changed our ressies and I can't believe it!!!!!

winniedapooh

<font color=magenta>Busy and proud Mom of 5 Disney
OK so I am more than a little spoiled here and am admitting it.....lol.....a few weeks ago we were fine tuning our family vacation with the 5 Dcherubs and staying offsite. Then DH says let's look on site, that is all I needed to hear, kids have never stayed on site and this will be last Dfamily vacation with all 5 Dcherubs because of school regulations :(. Anyhow I booked a great AP rate at CBR. Well DH surprises me and says last Friday if you can book the WL, which he loved, change the ressies Merry Christmas-Happy Birthday! Well after huge headaches and many run arounds due to computer errors and misinformation, I booked it today! I can't believe it, I feel like Cinderella with my real life Prince Charming! At a friend's insistence, I even booked a character breakfast, dinner, and an illuminations cruise. I am so excited and am on cloud nine.....no one else would understand my excitement over this so I am turning to you all who understand the magic! It is DS bday while we are there and we are taking a surprise cruise on that night. I don't even think I will sleep until next week!!!!! I have so much to do packing, taking down the tree, taking the decorations out of the front yard (they took us 3 weekends to put up, lol), and so little time.....
Faith, trust, and pixie dust to you all!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Have a wonderful trip....leave the tree if it's artificial! Worry about that later. DH surprised me in a similar way summer of '01....we were off-site, then 4 nights at ASMU, and then he had us add 5 nights at CR! We were celebrating my b-day, our 15th anniversary, anniversary of our engagement (he asked me in '85 while on BTMRR:p ) and DD and DS B-days...I guess you can justify it if you add all that up! Plus the great codes on Mousesavers! DS was in heaven over the Monorail...we would love to stay at WL some day...how exciting! Get some rest tho...and a happy birthday to your DS!

How wonderful for you. Congratulations and have a wonderful trip!!:Pinkbounc

Don't forget to get an "Today is my Birthday" button in the Magic Kingdom. Have a great trip. Is is possible to fit 7 in a room at WL?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter