Change to old MKC Card policy (paper cards)

Donna

Where Magic Lives
I just heard the rules have changed on the old MKC corporate cards. Now, only the old GOLD cards (plastic) will be honored til expiration at TDS; the corporate ones (paper) will not. Again, this may vary from store to store (i know it shouldn't but usually does) but this is coming from the District Manager level and apparently was made final in a teleconference. Just wanted to let others know since i previously posted they'd be honored. Sorry about the confusion. donna

Donna
DVC, CM

...for taking the time to post this although I am unhappy with this latest news.
*sigh*

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
And Just ONE of the Beths...and a Dagny :D ... Hosting the Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

Thanks Donna and Beth! This makes me feel much better knowing that the CM's knew more than I did this time! Now they can be the one's to say "I told you so!!" :D

anidolphin.gif

I *was* the Magic Kingdom Club director at my work. We have about 50 employees and it cost my company $135 every other year to provide the *free* cards to the employees. (Free to the employees, but not the employer).

Anyway, we were part way through our two years and I received a refund of $101 from The Magic Kingdom Club this week. So I guess it's over for us for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!