Change plans because of refurbishments?

DisneyMom2000000

DIS Veteran
We have DLP two park tickets with Ultimate Premier Pass on March 22. Crushers Coaster and Phantom Manor don’t reopen until the 23rd - a Saturday.

I think my family would really like Crush’s Coaster.

Considering changing to Saturday but I assume Saturdays are very busy and will be especially so with the rides reopening.

Thoughts?

It is probably going to be busy on Friday anyway, on the 22nd of March there is an Annual Pass party and we can get in from 4 PM. But AP people who are not local will probably be there earlier.

So, changing to Saturday might not a bad idea. The party ends at 2 AM (I think) so all the AP people staying onsite or near will probably sleep in, which could make Saturday a slower morning than usual.

We still have park reservations in Paris, so AP holders staying off site, will most likely have a reservation for Saturday, but don't show up till later.

It is probably going to be busy on Friday anyway, on the 22nd of March there is an Annual Pass party and we can get in from 4 PM. But AP people who are not local will probably be there earlier.

So, changing to Saturday might not a bad idea. The party ends at 2 AM (I think) so all the AP people staying onsite or near will probably sleep in, which could make Saturday a slower morning than usual.

We still have park reservations in Paris, so AP holders staying off site, will most likely have a reservation for Saturday, but don't show up till later.

Ok, good to know!! Thank you for all the info

I believe Phantom Manor won't be reopening until a week later on the 30th, just a heads up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter