Chances of soft opening or AP's getting a chance to ride before official debut

Gretchen1973

Mouseketeer
of Pixar Fest on April 13? We are out of state AP holders and will be there from April 1-6. Any chances there will be any soft openings for anything while we are there?

TIA!

of Pixar Fest on April 13? We are out of state AP holders and will be there from April 1-6. Any chances there will be any soft openings for anything while we are there?

TIA!
Only the fest is starting then. The pier is not slated to open until sometime in June.

As already mentioned, Pixar Pier won't be opening until June. The only thing that has been confirmed as reopening has been the Cove Bar, but we're not sure as to what extent it will be operating. The new fireworks show, Pixar Play Parade, and Paint the Night will be back in April.

I have a feeling they may do what they did for Guardians where the only "public" preview is an upcharge event.
Yeah, didn’t even think about that but it would make sense! It was a painful price, but I actually had a lot of fun at that event, so I guess sign me up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter