• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chances of Chef Mickey ADR becoming available

1osfan

Mouseketeer
We are staying at POP in June and have a 5:00 ADR scheduled for Chef Mickey on 6/19. Since scheduling, we have changed our trip plans and we are moving from POP to the CR for the last night of our trip - 6/23. Since we will be staying there, we thought it would be easier to go to CM for dinner that night, but there is no availability. Has anyone had any luck getting a CM ADR once they are gone? I've heard that some people have had success getting ADRs at the 45 day mark. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

I've gotten ADRs up till the day before. Just keep trying, they do get cancellations. Good luck!

I know this from our last time we were there, check back you would be amazed how fast things come open. We were there for the Flower Show last May, and it was packed and we were able to score reservations with CM. WE loved it, and it made Grandma happy.:woohoo:

The last time we we there, I missed getting a Chef Mickey time. While in FL, I kept calling and finally got one. My kids were SO happy!

I posted a similar response yesterday. You have to check online constantly throughout the day for cancellations and yes i did get luck twice for nice early dinner times at Chef Mickey. I had one for the day after our arrival at 5:00 which i was lucky enough to get from a cancellation (i originally had a 8:15 p.m. time when i first made reservations). But i really wanted one for our day of arrival and 6 days before our trip i checked online around noon and sure enough a 5:00 for our arrival day popped up and i cancelled the second one. You never know when there is going to be a cancellation and the best chances are checking constantly throughout the day, once or twice is just not enough.

Yep I agree with all the PPs to just keep checking on a daily basis....become obsessive if you have to. The same thing happened to us on our December trip, not for CM but for CRT breakfast, my DD6 desperately wanted to eat in the castle because she did not remember the first and only time we did it (she was 2 at the time), so I was determined to get an ADR for her. I was on the computer every day AND on the phone but had no luck, finally I was able to snag an early ADR (8:30am), thanks to a cancellation. We made sure it was going to be a surprise for her, and boy was she surprised :goodvibes. My obsession really paid off, and I felt good about it.

I agree. We had a 7:40 PM reservation for DS bday on May 23. It was all we could get, but we were hoping to get an earlier seat. I checked the website sometimes 4-5 times a day and last week out of nowhere a 5:40 reservation. I snagged it up and released the 7:40. I checked back yesterday just for fun and couldn't find anything. Just keep checking even if you have to have the concierge help you once you're there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter