• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chance of extra nights at Palo's?

robpalbny

Earning My Ears
We're going on the 7-night Eastern cruise. The way I understand it, I can go get reservations at Palo's for one night, but besides that we can wait list an additional night or nights. Is this true...and are the chances of actually getting an additional night practically non-existent? Any suggestions on the best way to try?

When we were on the 7 night Western, our tablemates would stop by Palo's each evening about 8:25 (right before our second seating dinner) and ask if there was any availability for two that night. Most times (4X), Palo had room for them and we wound up with a table for just DH & I.

Good Luck!

Do you have any friends on the cruise in another cabin?? If so, you can each make reservations for 4 adults - one for your cabin and one for theirs. Also, the first day and the last day are the easiest to get reservations.

i know some cruisers who dined at Palo 3 nights
while on a seven day cruise

peter

We had NO luck w/ a 2nd reservation. Had no problem getting our initial reservation on the first day signup but after that we were on a wait list and no luck. We called a few times and left our cabin number but still no luck. Guess it just depends on the cruise and luck/timing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter