Champagne Tasting or Pink...or Both?

Debonna

Mouseketeer
I have two tastings booked on the Dream for the same afternoon - champagne and martini - - and I'm not sure which one I want to keep. I adore sparkling wines, but I'm thinking maybe just going to Pink one evening would satisfy that want. Does Pink offer flights? If you've done the champagne tasting before, what did you think? Where is it typically held? How about the martini tasting? I do like gin, cosmopolitans, etc. Maybe I'll keep both. They're at 12 and 4, I think.

I guess I"m just wondering if having a champagne tasting would be a little bit redundant if I plan on going to Pink one night anyway. I appreciate any input. Thanks!

I've done the champagne tasting a couple of times. When we did it on the Dream, it was held in Pink. On the Fantasy it was held in Oh-la-la. There's no reason you can't do a champagne tasting and then go and have some more champagne there later. You might find one at the tasting that you particularly like that maybe you wouldn't have tried. It created my love of Moet & Chandon Ice Imperial.

We've done the martini tasting and it was held in Meridian. Both the champagne and martini tastings are good but I'd personally keep both!

I've done the Champagne tasting on the Dream 2x and on Fantasy 1x. I am always impressed by the knowledge of the Sommelier (sp?). I love the champagne tasting and will probably do it again this fall on the Dream again.

I have done both these tastings a few times. I love champagne and have always enjoyed that one. Martini is good as well. For me, personally, two tastings in one day is a lot. But if you love them both, keep them both!

I don't know if I would do both tastings in one day. They are very generous with their alcohol and I left a bit tipsy every single time I did a tasting at DCL. I can only imagine that, by the second tasting I would be drunk and wouldn't be able to "taste" anything else, and would probably miss dinner as I would be wasted in my stateroom (most likely nurturing a hangover for the next day).
Just my two cents.

I don't know if I would do both tastings in one day. They are very generous with their alcohol and I left a bit tipsy every single time I did a tasting at DCL. I can only imagine that, by the second tasting I would be drunk and wouldn't be able to "taste" anything else, and would probably miss dinner as I would be wasted in my stateroom (most likely nurturing a hangover for the next day).
Just my two cents.
Depends on level of tolerance, I suppose. Won’t be an issue for us, but thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter